Download our iOS or Android app to quickly fill out and submit your application to open a Vault Individual Retirement Account (IRA). The status of your application can be:
- Approved. You'll receive an email notification letting you know that your account is approved and information on how to finish setting up your Vault profile.
- Verification needed. Some of the information from your application requires additional verification or documentation before further processing. We'll email you if we need your help!
- Rejected. An application could fail approval for a few reasons. There could be a typo in the information you submitted, there may be limited information available to verify against your application, or you may not meet all of our criteria for an account. Let us know if you think there was a mistake, and we can take a look at the details.
Current Account Criteria:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a legal residence in the U.S.
- Cannot be employed by or affiliated with another securities firm, Stock Exchange, or FINRA
- Cannot be a politically exposed person
- Cannot be a director, officer, or 10% stock owner of a publicly traded company