Download our iOS or Android app to quickly fill out and submit your application to open a Vault Individual Retirement Account (IRA). The status of your application can be:
- Approved. You'll receive an email notification letting you know that your account is approved and information on how to finish setting up your Vault profile.
- Verification needed. Some of the information from your application requires additional verification or documentation before further processing. We'll email you if we need your help!
- Rejected. An application could fail approval for a few reasons. There could be a typo in the information you submitted, there may be limited information available to verify against your application, or you may not meet all of our criteria for an account. [insert link to account criteria FAQ entry]. Let us know if you think there was a mistake, and we can take a look at the details.
Current Account Criteria:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a legal residence in the U.S.
- Cannot be employed by or affiliated with another securities firm, Stock Exchange, or FINRA
- Cannot be a politically exposed person
- Cannot be a director, officer, or 10% stock owner of a publicly traded company